Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(????)? ?More island of Blessings times please?(ˆ?ˆ?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes needs another time I'm at work at noon =(
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Also,another reason a second time is just a must have - Everyone has school starting September,and like half the people including me are under the age of 18 here,so no people that are from america and go to school will be able to attend IOB...
      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
        Also,another reason a second time is just a must have - Everyone has school starting September,and like half the people including me are under the age of 18 here,so no people that are from america and go to school will be able to attend IOB...
        would even go for college ppl and most of the community that has day jobs as well.

Comment

i think they need to make health orbs unbounded

Comment

22:00 to 23:00 is better time slot.
            ===============IGN : Eidolon: (S26)Ask================
            ===================Level : 120===================
            ===============Guild : (S17)United Dreams ================

How are you HATERS ?

Comment

More IOBs !!!!! people here in Philippines cant participate!!

Comment

yeah!!! more slots for IOB!!!!

Comment

We all need different times for iob cause some people have iob at like 3 am! it would be fair to put in different times for iob but like u can only go once per day
                  Game: Crystal Saga
                  IGN: (S50)Kurosaki
                  Level: 57 Scion
                  Server: (S50)Crimson Groves
                  Spouse: LKJ55
                  Guild: (S54)Black☆Star
                  Class: Shadow Rogue
                  Wings: Angel Lord Wings
                  Mount: Battle Bear
                  Fragarach: Superior Fragarach Dagger VII +6
                  Equipment: Epic Savage Set

Comment

an hr before or after the first grb would be awesome .................. many of us r on during this time....................... so many voted hope they consider this thread >.>
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Plenty of votes now. What are you guys going to do about it? Fix the disconnection problem while you're thinking about it!!
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

its awesome how they were so quick to change the time of the event, but of course ppl still complain (thats the thing with the r2 community, half the players love to just shoot anything down, argue, and complain. say something useful) and bring up many sugestions and they dont do squat. maybe somebody should slap the head honcho with a giant stack of papers filled with things that need to be fixed or adjusted asap.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                          its awesome how they were so quick to change the time of the event, but of course ppl still complain (thats the thing with the r2 community, half the players love to just shoot anything down, argue, and complain. say something useful) and bring up many sugestions and they dont do squat. maybe somebody should slap the head honcho with a giant stack of papers filled with things that need to be fixed or adjusted asap.
                          meh i gues u were one of them who complained when the time was at 10:00 ...... apart frm that many of r not able to play at the current time which proves frm the votes so many ppl r asking for it it means they want it changed and not simply complaining ! if u want to slap ppl create a new thread get some supporters play the slapping game urselves ~! and ya we DO want the timing changed so ALL can play instead of SOME and their alts !
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

i never complained abou the time slot, ive enver been able to go in to iob for more than 1-2 minutes at a time bcuz so many ppl go, i dc. which is why i want 2nd time slot.

Comment

r2 cannot add more times for IOB ive asked for more times in early mornin for nightshifters anpeople in other countries R2 has no power over the times of the events due sso the s****y contract they signed

Comment

make a IOB after 1st seng i wont be in school then
                                IGN: (S1)Thalos:D
                                Level/Plane: Eidolon level 120
                                Pet: Gen 2 EmperorDemon:cool:
                                Mount: Hellwing:cool:
                                Guild: (S3)Sentinel:rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X